Friday, February 26, 2010

Seriously...Or Not

So this post is for the two or three readers of my blog. (I don't really know why I said that. Of course it is. Those are the only people who will see it!)

I have to apologize. I may have misrepresented myself when I first described my blog. In my very first post, I wrote:
I expect there will be L O N G and short posts, funny and serious posts

which would lead one to believe that I would try to balance evenly between all of those. So ideally, there would be some long & short funny posts, as well as long & short serious posts. In looking back at my blog, I have two kinds of posts: long serious posts and short funny posts, with a heavy emphasis on the long serious posts. If I'm being honest with myself, that balances pretty well with how my brain works, and that's what I'm trying to represent in this blog. But to be fair, I'm going to try to be a more equal-opportunity poster.

That being said, I don't have time to post anything in addition to this, but rest assured, it's coming. I promise! Don't give up on my blog yet. I'm just getting my fingertips wet. (You know, like getting your feet wet...but I'm typing, so...nevermind)

4 comments:

Me said...

Thus far--I like your blog :)

Mary P. (from high school)

Tiffany McAlister said...

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy your deeply thoughtful and insightful blog! I'm just not very good at serious...a personal flaw, I assure you. :D "Don't go changin' to try and please me..."

mr. crabbs said...

But really, while I mention that my initial intention is to just write stuff down, and that I don't really expect many people to read it, I'm not gonna lie. If nobody read my blog, I wouldn't put forth the [minimal] effort that goes into it. That being said, it ought to appeal to as wide an audience as possible.

And by the way, that's not my favorite Billy Joel song...

Tiffany McAlister said...

Mine either, unless it as done by Mike Meyers as Shrek. But "Uptown Girl" didn't have the reference I was looking for!